Saturday 14 May 2016

A drop that is Seven Oceans of Power - short powerful Salawat of plead for help

If I have major problems then I read this Salawat of pleading Aid
by Muhammad Sajad Ali - www.deenislam.co.uk  

"A drop that is Seven Oceans of Power" is how I've described this short Powerful Salawat of (Pleading Aid). It is said scholars and saints have used a (similar salawat), in times of difficulties, hardship and need, it is Read 100 to 313 times. However this is my version and is based on Shaykh Abdal Qadir Jilani’s original plead for help, I have also added Secret protection verses from Imam Shadhili’s Hizbul bahr to further aid my call to Allah through Sayyiduna Rasul ﷺ
أَغِثْنِي  يَا رَسُولِ الله  خُذْ بِيَدِي قَلَّتْ حِيلَتِي،
 أَدْرِكْنِي يَا صَاحِبَ الْجُودِ وَ الْكَرَمِ ، صَلَّى الله عَلَيْهِ وَ سَلَّمْ .
بِحَقِّ   كَهَيَعَصَ كِفَايَتُنَا  .
 حَمَ عَسَقَ حِمَايَتُنَا .فَسَيَكْفِيكَهُمْ الله وَهُوَ السَّمِيعُ الْعَلِيمْ.




Aghithni, Ya Rasulillah, khudh bi-yadi qallat hilati adrikni ya sahibil judi wal karam salallahu alayhi wa salam. bi haqqi Kaf Ha Ya 'Ain Sad, kifayatuna. Ha Meem 'Ain Seen Qaaf himayatuna Fasa-yak-fikahumullah. wa huwas-sami'ul 'aleem .(from Hizbul bahr)

Help me, O Messenger of Allah! Hold my hand support me, All my strategies are over, Help me,-(based on Shaykh Abdal Qadiri Jilani dua), Oh Possessor of majesty And generosity bountiful-(taken from Salawat Taj) for the right of Kaf ha' ya' 'ayn sad is our sufficiency. Ha' mim 'ayn sin qaf is our shelter. So God is sufficient for thee against them, for He hears all, knows all - (taken from Shadhili's Hizbul Bahr)

Normally below is what I recite in the mornings; 11 times or (313 times) if I feel negative energy or if things are not working right, I read; Kaf Ha Ya 'Ain Sad, kifayatuna. Ha Meem 'Ain Seen Qaaf himayatuna Fasa-yak-fikahumullah wa huwas-sami'ul 'aleem Kaf ha' ya' 'ayn sad is our sufficiency. Ha' mim 'ayn sin qaf is our shelter. So God is sufficient for thee against them, for He hears all, knows all. They Powerful protection lines of Hizbul Bahr recited 11 times every morning and then blow over myself.

"A drop that is Seven Oceans of Power" is how I've described this short powerful Salawat of madaat-Help. It is said scholars and saints have used a (similar salawat) as like the one below, in times of difficulties, hardship and need, it is Read 100 to 313 times. However this is my version based on Shaykh Abdal Qadir Jilani’s original lines of pleading to Sayyiduna Rasul ﷺ when there is no way out, your strategies have failed  and no plans left, I have added  the Secret protection verse from Imam Shadhili’s Hizbul bahr by adding bi haqqi Kaf Ha Ya 'Ain Sad, (the meaning bi-haqqi is, in honour or sanctity of) thus drinking from that honour so after read the salawat of maddat; Aghithni, Ya Rasulillah, khudh bi-yadi qallat hilati adrikni ya sahibil judi wal karam salallahu alayhi wa salam you are then asking and connecting through the secret protective lines bi haqqi Kaf Ha Ya 'Ain Sad...

A Personal story how I was inspired to create this dua; which makes this a very powerful Dua and salawat; I used it once in difficulties when the police stopped me for not having MOT, I read it 313 or more for 5 days and then I went to the police station to show my new MOT which was dated a day after I was stopped, when I got to the police station the computers went all crazy and they couldn't find my details, I was given no fine, no points nothing, they recorded the fact I had appeared and that was the end of the matter, this dua was inspired at that incident when I was stressed out.

 ~ Muhammad Sajad Ali ~


Show your gratitude with monthly Sadaqah donations
Allah Loves more those who are thankful and give Constant a little
 The Sadaqah is going to create Online Courses and Naseeha services and more)


Give Sadaqah without delay, for it stands in the way of problems/calamities."(Tirmidhi). 
It says 70 problems that is one is shielded from 70 problems with just a small amount of sadaqah.

Saqaqah washes your sins away: "Sadaqah extinguishes sin as water extinguishes fire." (Tirmidhi) "Sadaqah appeases-(To satisfy or relieve) the Lord’s anger and averts an evil death." (Tirmidhi)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Online Bayah in Tariqah Qadiri Dastagir - Direct Bayah with Ghawth al-Azam Shaykh Abdal Qadir Jilani

Bayah in Tariqah Qadiri Dastagir - Direct Bayah with Ghawth al-Azam Shaykh Abdal Qadir Jilani  See our New Blog - Tariqah Qadiri Dastagir - ...